Deutsche Bahn continues its promotion and offers cheap train tickets across Germany for just 19.90 EUR. Those saver fares (Sparpreis) are good for a single journey within Germany on DB’s fast long-distance trains ICE, IC and EC. Book your DB saver fare ticket for 19.90 EUR up to 6 months before travel. Holders of BahnCard 25 and BahnCard 50 get an extra 25% off. That is just 14.90 EUR for a comfortable and fast train ride on a German long-distance ICE train.
Low fares for fast trains – valid on all ICE and IC/EC trains. Book your 19.90 Euro saver fare ticket by 09 DEC 2017.
This special 19.90 EUR saver fare is only valid on ICE and IC/EC trains (local trains excluded). For eligible departure and arrival long-distance train stations check this map. Special saver fare tickets can be booked online by 09. December 2017, good for travel between 11. December 2016 and 09. December 2017. Please note that saver fare tickets (Sparpreis) are restricted tickets for the selected specific train. During the online booking process you need to select a specific train for the day you want to travel. The Deutsche Bahn saver fare tickets are valid only on the selected train and specified date.
DB long-distance saver fare promotion – from city to city – Sparpreis
- Price for a single journey: 19.90 EUR in 2nd class coaches
29.90 EUR in 1st class coaches (first-class tickets include a seat reservation and access to DB Lounges)
- Booking period: by 10 June 2017
- Travel period: between 11. December 2016 and 09. December 2017.
- Advance sales period: book up to 6 months before travel
- Valid only on: InterCityExpress (ICE), InterCityExpress Sprinter (ICE Sprinter), InterCity (IC), EuroCity (EC) and long-distance buses IC Bus (subject to compulsory reservation) and ÖBB-Nightjet trains (subject to compulsory reservation).
- Further discounts:
- Children under 15 years travel for free with their parents/grandparents
- First-class tickets include a seat reservation and access to DB Lounges
- Book the discounted Deutsche Bahn saver fare tickets online
- Deutsche Bahn offer an online tool for finding discounted train tickets – saver fare finder / Sparpreis Finder
- You can download a map of the Deutsche Bahn long-distance railway network
In order to benefit from the saver fare discounts book your train tickets as early as possible. Deutsche Bahn provides a nice tool for finding discounted train tickets online, the saver fare finder. Select the train station for departure and arrival and a rough time schedule and browse through the offered train connections. If you want the make use of the 19.90 EUR saver fares make sure you select only train stations within the long-distance train network by Deutsche Bahn. Once you select smaller train stations which are only served by local trains 19.90 EUR tickets would not be available. Saver fare tickets for single train trips within Germany which includes also sections served by local trains start at 29.90 EUR for 2nd class coaches and 39.90 EUR for 1st class coaches.
Saver Fare Europe – train tickets from 19 Euro
Deutsche Bahn offers the saver fare tickets also for train travel between Germany and 16 European countries. Explore discounted train tickets to/from Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Vienna, Copenhagen from 19 Euro.